Tri-Force Mini Fall Arrest Block with Scaffold Hook 2.25m
£66.00 ex VAT
This Tri-Force Mini Fall Arrest Block is supplied to many of the leading PPE suppliers and UK rental companies.
- x1 GFAZ022 56mm Opening Scaffold Hook on Top Attachment
For attaching to structural anchor point
- x1 AZ002AS Swivel function self-locking hook with trigger opening on Bottom attachment
- Shock Absorber
- Webbing Type: Polyamide
- Webbing Width: 45mm
- Minimum Structural Anchor Point: 10kN
- Designed to reduce impact force to less than 6kN
- Maximum User Weight: 140kg
- Overall Extended Length of Fall Arrest: 2.25M
- Conforms to EN360 CE
- Made in the EU.
Please note the following:
- This Fall Arrest Block is for Vertical Use only
- This Fall Arrest Block is for single person use
- When in use there must be a ground clearance distance of 2.6m or more between the working and ground level.
- To be used with harnesses conforming to EN standard EN 361
- The snap hook must be attached to the frontal or dorsal harness attachment.
- It is recommended to use a certified and marked structural anchor point conforming to EN 795
- The structural anchor point must have a minimum static resistance of 10kN.
- The movement of the worker from vertical use must not exceed 30°
- Should this product arrest a fall it is to be immediately withdrawn from use and must be disposed of.
- This product can have a maximum lifespan of 10 years from the date of manufacture, the date of manufacture can be found on the ID label which is sewn onto this product. This lifespan is irrespective of the shelf/working life and is subject to correct usage, storage and thorough examination by a competent person.
- This product has an inspection period of 12 months.