£1.45 each – Sold in boxes of 150.
While achieving a similarly firm attachment of toe-board to adjacent standards as conventional steel clamps this new product has important additional features.
- Formed from a strong structural grade advanced composite it will not corrode.
- Saves 4 x 4ft tubes, 8 x doubles and four singles per lift.
- Huge time saving
- One tenth the weight of a conventional single. The ribbed box construction makes it lightweight at just over 50gm.
- The toe-board clip is manually attached to the standard by a spring-clip action.
- Once attached it can be slid down the standard allowing the toe-board to be lock-in place.
- The gap between the two locking cantilevered arms allows stop end toe-boards to be inserted.
- Can be supplied in any colour to suit your preference or corporate image.
- Lasts a lifetime compared to conventional singles
- Non spark, ideal for offshore, oil and gas & petrochemical industries.
The new com-clip® toe board clips have been designed to meet the following requirements:
- allow toe boards to be secured against adjacent standards without the need for tightening bolts.
- enable the toe boards to be attached to the adjacent standards with a reasonable manual force.
- enable the toe boards to be detached from the adjacent standards with a reasonable manual force.
- be made from a material that does not corrode.
- once attached to the tube the toe boards should remain in position requiring a small force to manually slide them into position over the toe board.
- when positioned over an edge toe board the locking arms should protrude far enough to allow a second end toe board to be secured between the locking arms.
- when positioned over an edge toe board the locking arms should not protrude so far as to become a H&S hazard.
- be constructed as a ribbed box to keep weight low – around 50gms