Call for Price
- Product Data
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Tufcoat 300μm Environmental Shrink-wrap is an LPCB and BS EN 13501 approved sheeting. The LPCB testing and approval process ensures that the product passes a series of tests for a range of representative ignition scenarios that may occur on site. Non LPCB approved products cannot be assumed to offer the same level of or consistency of fire performance.
Tufcoat premium shrink-wrap is a fully sealed & weathertight encapsulation system.
The key features of shrink-wrap sheeting are:
Shrink-wrap helps to minimise downtime and enable work to continue unaffected by wind and rain.
Create & control habitats during applications such as abrasive blasting by encapsulating scaffold structures.
Enhance site appearance and manage dust with a seamless, professional looking finish.
- Material: Polyethylene with flame retardant formulation
- Colour: White base + 4 colour print
- Use: External and internal
- Thickness: 0.3mm upto 0.6mm shrunk
- Light transmission: 80%
- Fire Protection: Certified LPS 1207, LPS 1215 BS EN 13501-1
- Logos and Branding: Tufcoat Wraphix can be printed with advertising or marketing messages which you can supply or our team can design.
- Full colour print: Using high resolution photography building facades can be reproduced to create realistic representations of projects.
12m x 15m, 7m x 15m