Scafftag® MK2 (Pack of 10 holders, 20 Inserts)
£45.50 ex VAT
- Reviews (0)
The scaffold status tagging system to help prevent working at height hazards and efficiently manage inspection procedures.
Scafftag should be fitted at all legal access points (normally ladder access) from first build stage and remain on the structure until dismantle. It can be attached via the porthole, locked in via a scaffold clip or secured with a pull tie.
Helps you to comply with legislative requirements and good practices of:
- Inspecting and maintaining equipment at suitable periods as deemed appropriate by a risk assessment
- Ensuring employees are informed if equipment is not safe to use
- Material: ABS (Holder), Polypropylene (insert)
- Dimensions: 285mm x 151mm (Holder), 193mm x 144mm (Insert)
- Contents: 10 Scafftag MK2 Holders, 20 Scafftag MK2 Inserts, 1 Pen
- Attachment options: Hung, Cable Tie