Wheelchair ramp and pedestrian kerb ramp for roadworks access. The SafeKerb Ramp provides safe access for wheelchair, pushchair, motorised wheelchair, bicycle and foot traffic up to 250kg. The SafeKerb Ramp is commonly used to provide access from kerb to road when the pavement is closed for street works. This kerb ramp is also suitable for access to shops, shop fronts, public buildings and the home. The SafeKerb Ramp complies with and exceeds the Wheelchair Boarding Ramp Specification, the Safety at Street Works Code of Practice and the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA).
- Adapts to varying kerb or step heights (60mm to 160mm).
- Anti slip and hi vis surface.
- Must be bolted for maximum stability and security.
- Compact stacking for easy handling.
- Part of the SafeKerb range.
- 100% recyclable.
- Designed and manufactured in the UK.
- For use on kerbs for wheel barrows, wheel chairs, push chairs, etc.
- Blow moulded footway ramp manufactured from high density polyethylene.
- 4 fixing bolt holes.
- Low edges for anti trip.
- High rise sides to prevent falls.
- 180 degree stacking.
- Able to withstand over 250kg.
- 1.2m x 680mm.