The NLG Tri-Force HD Scaffolding Coil Tool Lanyard combines great reach and compact design with tangle-free double-action terminations specifically designed for scaffolders.
The NLG Tri-Force HD Coiled Lanyard is the benchmark for all heavy duty scaffold tool lanyards – with an aircraft cable core, 360°rotating double twist lock carabiner and rotating mallion it is perfect for use with a box spanner or ratchet spanner. It is versatile, hardwearing and suitable for use in the most demanding industrial environments.
The long twistlock on the mallion will ensure that the screwgate does not accidentally release during use. The small size of the mallion, and the swivel connection makes sure that it doesn’t interfere with the rotation of the tool.
With a load rating of 5kg this lanyard will also work with an impact gun or cordless drills.
The coil shape is specially optimised to lie flat to the body and avoid snagging
– Ultra-compact design stays neatly out of the way and reduces snagging hazards
– Lightweight, fully anodised twistlock aluminium carabiner with anti tangle swivel mechanism
– 4mm rotating mallion ensures minimal interference with rotating tools
– High-performance secure locking gate prevents accidental opens
– Dual spin connector design eradicates coil tension during use
– Anti-puncture wipe-clean sleeve makes cleaning easy
– Robust aircraft cable core builds in dependable protection
– Toughened inspection tag is built for harsh environments
– Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
– CE marked
– ANSI/ISEA 121-2018 compliant
– Dynamic load tested and third-party certified
– Dimensions: Extends from 10cm to 170cm
– Max Load: 5KG (11 lbs)
INSPECTION In addition to routine checks prior to each use, all equipment should undergo regular detailed inspection, conducted and recorded by a competent person using the NLG Inspection Checklist. If any part is worn or shows signs of degradation, immediately retire from service. In the event of a drop, quarantine the equipment for thorough inspection