NLG Tether Loops
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
NLG Tether Loops™ provide an approved way of creating a load rated tether point whilst still on site for tools that have a captive eye or captive handle. Simply pass the Tether Loop™ through the hole or handle on the tool and using the screwgate secure the loop in place. To create a permanent Tether Loop™, use Loctite or a similar thread locking glue on the screwgate. For a non-permanent option, ensure the screwthread is fully tightened and secure. The Tether Loop™ is an ideal retro-fit option that allows you to create a tether point within seconds and can be used on most tools including hammers, saws, screwdrivers, adjustable spanners, ring and open end spanners. The Tether Loop™ has a protective PU coating that makes it hard wearing, durable and suitable for many different industries including Construction, Utilities, Nuclear, Oil + Gas and General Industry.
- Tether Loops™ have an aircraft grade steel core, coated in a protective PU, making hard wearing, and easy to maintain
- Site application – the tether loop’s special screw thread mechanism means safe site installation is possible. Tools do not need to be sent off site.
- Quick to install – can be installed quickly without the need of specialist tools and whilst wearing gloves.
- Non Conductive – suitable for use within high voltage environments
- Dimensions:120mm x 3mm
- Dimensions:150mm x 3mm
- Dimensions:170mm x 3mm
- Load Rating: 3KG
- Load Rated, and Third Party certified
- Unique serial numbering for identification and tracking
- CE Marked
- Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)
120mm x 3mm, 150mm x 3mm, 170mm x 3mm