The NLG Aero Pouchâ¢ is specifically designed to retain small parts, such as nuts, bolts, screws and nails, from being accidentally dropped from height. An innovative closure system allows easy access to the contents but will automatically close in the event of a fall or if inverted.
The Aero Pouchâ¢ utilises Mega Meshâ¢ side panels to allow visibility of the bagâs contents and benefits from two external D rings which are load-rated anchor points for attachment of lanyards or tools. Quick release buckles on the rear of the pouch mean that it can be easily fitted to a belt, harness or rail.
The NLG Aero Pouchâ¢ is the safest option for handling small parts on site and can become part of a complete tool tethering system when used with NLGâs Superlight Belt and tool lanyards.
- Unique self-closure valve system is always active to remove chance of user error
- Easy access to small parts inside as it does not need to be opened or closed
- Dual layer Mega Meshâ¢ side panels give improved visibility, drainage and ventilation
- 2 Integrated anchor points for convenient tool lanyard attachment
- Universal fit with Quick Connectâ¢ buckles for easy attachment to belt, harness or rail
- Rear D Ring allows for attachment via carabiner if preferred
- Unique serial number for easy identification and tracking
- CE marked
- Registered design
- Dynamic load tested and third party certified (2:1 safety factor)
- Dimensions: 25cm (H) x 20cm (W) x 10cm (D)
- D Ring Anchor Max Load: 5KG (11lbs) Each
- Max Load: 5KG (11lbs)