NLG Adjustable Wristband
£7.85 ex VAT
- Additional information
The adjustable wristband creates a simple, compact and comfortable anchor point on the wrist. It is the anchor point of choice in many industries due to its flexibility and ease of use. The wristband is fully adjustable and designed so that one size fits all. The wristband is made from elasticated 50mm webbing, ensuring wearer comfort even if worn for extended periods, making it comfortable for all day use. The wristband is non-conductive making it suitable for use in high voltage environments. Any type of tool lanyard can be used from the wristband. The short coil lanyard is often considered the best suited for wristband use – this combination creates a very compact and usable tethering solution which is particularly suited to uses that require the regular use of a number of different tools .The adjustable wristband is suites to many different industries including Construction, Utilities, Oil + Gas, Nuclear, Manufacturing and even in Distribution. The versatility of the wristband means that it can be used with any hand tool or small power tools up to 1.5kg if used on the wrist or tools up to 3kg if used as an anchor point on scaffolding etc. (NLG recommend that the maximum weight that should be attached to the wrist is 1.5kg, based on medical research).
- Heavy Duty elasticated webbing – for improved wear and all-day comfort
- Universal Fit – will fit all wrist sizes, or even from a scaffold tube, or fixed object
- Multi use – can be used to create an anchor point eg an anchor point on a scaffold pole.
- Non Conductive – suitable for use within high voltage environments
- Dimensions:380mm x 50mm
- Load Rating: 3KG
- Load Rated, and Third Party certified with a 2:1 safety factor
- Unique serial numbering for identification and tracking
- CE Marked
- Max Load: 3KG (6.6lbs)
120mm x 3mm, 150mm x 3mm, 170mm x 3mm