Monarflex Anchor and Strap
£43.33 ex VAT
- Reviews (0)
Monarflex Anchor & Strap Fixings – The only wind-tunnel tested fixing system on the market.
This unique, patented system is quick to fit and withstands storm force winds. Anchor & Strap has been specially developed for use with Monarflex Super T Plus scaffold sheeting ranges. System performance exceeds the performance specifications in the British Code of Practice for Containment Nets & Sheets BS 8410:2007. The Anchor & Strap exceeds the requirements of BS7955 by 25% with a tested pull out strength of 750N
When passed through the eyelets the Anchor & Strap system effectively locks two sheets together, preventing wind-driven rain penetrating the scaffold and guarding against internal debris falling out through gaps in the sheeting.
- Impact resistant polyamide with EPDM rubber strap.
- Resists stresses in all directions while retaining flexibility to relieve stress across the sheeting surface.
- Ensures the sheeting stays in place and maintains its shape.
- Extreme holding strength exceeds BS7955.
- UV stabilised.
Monarflex Anchor & Strap Fixing can be used with the following systems:
- Monarflex Scaffband, Stripe FireSmart, Super T Plus and Monarsound scaffold sheeting
- Monarflex Kederflex Temporary Roof Coverings