MAKITA B-09765 SPECIALIZED CIRCULAR SAW BLADE FOR METAL 305MM X 25.4MM X 60 TOOTH
Makita’s range of metal cutting saw blades are designed to cut faster cleaner and quicker. 305mm blade with specially formulated carbide tips precision ground for fast clean cutting.
Special formulated carbide, combined with a special tip design resists breakage on impact and lasts longer when cutting mild steel, sheet, pipe, channel and threaded rod. Cutting quicker and cleaner Makita metal cutting blades will out last traditional abrasive discs up to 30 times.
- Specially formulated carbide tips, precision ground for fast clean cutting
- Low sparking and minimal dust protection
- Cool cuts with burr free edges
- Reduced cost per cut
- Replaces A-87242
- Bore (B): 25.4mm
- Diameter (D): 305mm
- Kerf (K): 2.1mm
- Thickness (T): 1.7mm
- Pack Quantity: 1
- Tooth Count: 60
- Material Type: Mild steel
- Machine Type: Cut off saw