Makita – 18v Li-ion Impact Wrench Kit
£332.00 ex VAT
- User Benefits
Model DTW300Z is a cordless impact wrench with reverse rotation auto stop mode powered by 18V Li-ion battery and developed based on the model DTW300Z.
Suitable for Scaffolding Applications
- BATTERY BL1840 18V Li-ion
- DC18RC COMPACT CHARGER
- MAKPAC CONNECTOR CASE (TYPE 2)
- INNER TRAY
- 18V Impact Wrench BL LXT
- Electric brake
- Variable speed control by trigger
- Forward / reverse rotation
- LED job light
- Brushless motor
- Compact design with overall length of 147mm
- Phosphorescent bumper
- Ergonomic soft grip
- Equipped with Battery protection circuit: designed to protect the battery from damages due to overdischarge, high temperature or overload current.
- Battery fuel gauge
- Reverse rotation auto stop mode: This mode works only with pulling the trigger fully in counter-clockwise rotation. When the bolt/nut gets loosened enough, the tool stops the impact and rotation in 0.2 seconds.