JSP – Skyworker Helmet
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The EVOLite Skyworker helmet has a suspension system and shell structure that has been designed to be used for industrial, mountaineering, rescue and leisure activities. A helmet complying to the EN12492 mountaineering standard is impact tested with two 5 kg strikers. A hemispherical striker is dropped from 2 meters onto the crown of the helmet and a flat striker from 500mm onto the front, rear or side by tilting the headform to 30º. In all cases the transmitted force through the neck of the headform must not exceed 10 kN. Two penetration tests with a 3 kg pointed striker are also performed within a 50mm radius of the helmet’s crown without making contact with the headform.
- Strong light shell – conforms to the mandatory shock absorption and penetration requirements of EN397 industrial standard.
- Impact protection – side, front and rear impact protection from the shock absorbing E.P.S liner. The liner is vented to increase comfort whilst maintaining a high protection factor.
- 4 point chinstrap – fully adjustable with quick release buckle.
- Supreme comfort – a 6 point terylene harness system and Chamlon sweat band. Revolution wheel ratchet, 3D adjustment and a vented shell reduce heat within the helmet.
- Accessories – a universal attachment slot enables firm fitting of a range of safety visors and ear defenders.
- Branding – extra large area for logos on the front, sides and rear.
- Meets optional molten metal splash performance, optional very low temperature performance (-40°C) and lateral deformation requirements.
- EC Certificate 601644