JSP – EVO3 Safety Helmet – Micro Peak
- Tough HDPE shell – in tests, the EVO3 proved far tougher than the EN397 standard required and far tougher than any of it’s competitors.
- Supreme comfort – a 6 point terylene cradle harness system offers unrivalled comfort without compromising performance.
- Chamlon sweatband – Egyptian cotton core with porous PU coating for maximum sweat absorption. PH neutral, dermatologically tested.
- 3D precision fitting – never before has such a precise fit been attainable on an industrial safety helmet, using the unique 1-2-3 point harness depth settings.
- Adjustment – OneTouch slip ratchet.
- Universal slots – Enables firm fitting of a range of safety visors and ear defenders.
- Branding – extra large area for logos on the front, sides and rear.
- Available in various colours.
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The EVO3 safety helmet combines a super strong shell for superior all day protection in the widest range of environments, with the comfort benefits of the new Evolution 3D Adjustment harness system. EVO3 is a true evolution of the long established Mk2 and Mk3 helmets, which were first launched in the 1970’s. The EVO3 retains the JSP signature styling while incorporating developments first seen in the EVO8. Packed full of the latest protection technology and features such as the unique OneTouch slip ratchet, which can be adjusted using one hand in a single switch movement.
Black, Blue, Green, Grey, Orange, Red, White, Yellow