GRIPPS Mule Bag
£208.75 ex VAT
- Width is compatible with standard ladder cages.
- Reinforced backpack straps, EWP mounting straps and load rated lifting points.
- Load rated tactical straps compatible with all GRIPPS holsters & pouches allow you to fully customise bag fit-out.
- A strong composite insert in the base of the bag protects against punctures.
- Armoured insert for protection when wearing as a backpack.
- Lockable top opening.
- Tether points inside and outside the bag for multiple tethering options.
- Heavy tool sleeves either side of the bag.
- Multiple compartments inside the bag for tool storage and organisation.
- Reinforced mesh windows to allow light into the bottom of the bag.
The champion of the GRIPPS lifting bag range, the Mule Bag provides a broad range of transportation and work-site mounting options.
The tough design with multiple reinforcement points makes it one of the strongest lifting bags on the global market, purpose-built to operate and last in the harshest of workplace environments.
Tool transportation at height is no longer a juggling act with reinforced backpack straps allowing the Mule Bag to be strapped on and transported.
Designed with accessibility in mind, the width of the bag allows for manual transportation even when climbing up caged ladders.
An armoured insert protects the wearers back from sharp contents, while also keeping bag upright and supported while on the job.
If working on an Elevated Work Platform, use the mounting straps to create a mobile workstation, keeping your tools secure while your hands are free and your workspace is clear. Tools are kept organised with a range of pockets, pouches and sheaths, including twin heavy-tool sleeves on the outside of the Mule Bag.
- Max Load: 80kg/176lbs
- Height: 45cm/18″
- Width: 37cm/15″
- Depth: 18cm/7.0″