Ecospill Plant Nappy
Plant nappies are a light and user friendly method of spill containment, designed to replace existing, traditional drip trays. Designed to withstand all weather conditions, it is rugged enough to stand plant on it all year round to contain the odd mishap that could occur on site. The tough, durable, rugged design Plant Nappy is the only product offering market leading performance. It is ready to use straight out of the bag with no formal training required. This unique patented technology is recognised as the number one in practical spill containment. The Plant Nappy is a better alternative to the use of drip trays under plant and machinery on site. It is designed for use outside in the rain and harsh conditions to provide containment of oil and fuel spills for generators and other site machinery, whilst overcoming the problem of filling with water.
- Withstands all weather conditions and is rugged enough to stand plant machinery on all year round to contain any spills.
- Ideal for providing containment for generators and other site machinery, whilst overcoming the problem of filling with after.
- Filters and separates oil, allowing for water to discharge below the legal oil discharge limits.
- Absorbing only oil.
- Manufactured from strong PVC with a non permeable base and tough top cover.
- Available in small, medium or large.