Deb Stokoderm Protect Pure – 1 litre
£15.09 ex VAT
- Proven general purpose protection – suitable for a wide range of working environments with light to moderate exposure to varying types of water and non water based substances.
- Quick drying – leaves a pleasant, non tacky protective film on the skin to encourage regular use and does not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Contains xanthan gum – highly effective polymer which is used to stabilise the protective film provides by the product when applied to the skin.
- Contains kaolin – a natural mineral which sits in the skin pores to help prevent them from becoming blocked by oil based substances.
- Contains glycerin – enhances the water holding capacity of the skin’s upper layers, supporting the skin’s own moisture system and natural barrier function.
- Non tainting and assed according to HACCP guidelines – when used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Proven glove compatibility – suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- Perfume free – no added perfume, ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and prefer products which do not have perfume added.
- Silicone free – the product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes – independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- Where to use: moderate, changing contamination; gloves in use.
- Available in 1 litre cartridge or 100ml tube.