Deb Stokoderm Grip Pure – 1 litre
Call for Price
- Reviews (0)
- Unique dual action formulation – protects the skin from moderate to heavy exposure to contaminants while helping to improve grip.
- Contains Eucoriol astringent agent – astringent agents are known to tighten skin and reduce welling effects when working in wet, damp or occlusive conditions, improving hand grip and helping to prevent abrasion.
- Proven general purpose protection – suitable for a wide range of working environments with moderate to heavy exposure to varying types of water and non water based substances.
- Contains a blend of skin caring ingredients – contains emollients, conditioners and moisture binding ingredients to help the skin retain moisture and flexibility, preventing cracking and improving skin feel. Suitable for sensitive and work stressed skin.
- Perfume free and dye free – no added perfume or dyes, ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and prefer products which do not have these added.
- Awarded with the ECARF quality seal – ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema prone skin.
- Contains glycerin – enhances the water holding capacity of the skin’s upper layers, supporting the skin’s own moisture system and natural barrier function.
- Proven glove compatibility – suitable for use with latex, vinyl and nitrile gloves.
- Non taininting and HACCP assessed formula – when used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Silicone free – the product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes – independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- Where to use: moderate to heavy changing contamination; gloves worn.
- Available in 1 litre cartridge or 100ml tube.