Deb Stokoderm Aqua Pure – 1 litre
Call for Price
- Reviews (0)
- Innovative multi phase formulation – provides superior skin protection against water based substances combined with a soothing and nourishing action.
- Hydrophobic barrier complex – forms a robust, water resistant physical protective layer which prevents contaminants from penetrating deeply into the skin.
- Unique emulsion structure – allows active ingredients to penetrate deeply into the skin to support its natural barrier function.
- Quick drying – leaves a pleasant, non tacky protective film on the skin to encourage regular use and not affect dexterity with hand held tools.
- Contains bisabolol, an ingredient of camomile – a skin conditioning agent which supports the stimulation of the skin’s regeneration process and natural barrier function.
- Contains hamamelis – reduces inflammation and redness, providing skin soothing benefit.
- Perfume free and dye free – no added perfume or dyes, ideal for people who are sensitive to perfumes and dyes and who prefer products which do not have these added.
- Non tainting and assessed according to HACCP guidelines – when used as directed in food production and preparation areas, the product does not influence the quality of foodstuffs or present any risk to the health of its consumers.
- Awarded with the ECARF quality seal – ideal for persons suffering from allergies and suitable for sensitive and eczema prone skin.
- Skin hypoallergenic – formulated to have low allergic potential to the skin and assessed by an independent toxicologist to be declared as skin hypoallergenic.
- Specifically formulated to also be used on the face – ideal for application where the face might be exposed to contaminants and as a supplement to PPE.
- Skin friendly pH – formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
- Proven glove compatibility – suitable for use with latex, nitrile, vinyl and neoprene gloves.
- Compatible with alcohol based hand disinfectants – can be used in hygiene sensitive areas where hand sanitising procedures are necessary.
- Silicone free – the product will have no adverse effect if in contact with surfaces prior to the application of paint or surface coatings.
- Compatible with rubber production processes – independently tested at the German Institute of Rubber Technology (DIK) and proven to have no negative effect on the vulcanisation process.
- Where to use: frequent and/or prolonged exposure to water based contaminants; gloves in use.
- Available in 1 litre cartridge or 100ml tube.