Armorguard Gorilla Gas Cages
features & specs
- Supplied complete with all fixings
- Relevant hazard warning signage attached
- Robust construction using 25mm box sections and 3mm wire mesh
- Quickly dismantled when not in use and stored as individual panels
- Padlock point to secure unit from theft
- Galvanized finish – resists all weather conditions for maximum durability
- Facility to fix to ground, for added security and stability
- Customisable to suit any requirements
- Additional information
The Armorgard Gorilla Gas Cages™ are available in 16 standard sizes, but can easily be customised to any requirement.
The unique galvanized security cage specially designed for storing gas cylinders. Robustly constructed using 25mm box sections and 3mm wire mesh, the Gorilla Gas Cage™ features a unique modular bolt-together design using individual galvanized panels, making it quick and easy to erect and dismantle. Suitable for use on site or in the storage yard, it comes complete and ready to erect with all fixings, and packs flat when not in use.
size 1000mm x 500mm x 900mm, size 1200mm x 1200mm x 1200mm, size 1200mm x 1200mm x 1800mm, size 1800mm x 1200mm x 1800mm, size 1800mm x 1800mm x 1800mm, size 1800mm x 900mm x 1800mm, size 2400mm x 1800mm x 1800mm, size 2400mm x 2400mm x 1800mm, size 2400mm x 3600mm x 1800mm, size 2400mm x 4800mm x 1800mm, size 2400mm x 6000mm x 1800mm, size 2700mm x 1800mm x 1800mm, size 3600mm x 3600mm x 1800mm, size 600mm x 1800mm x 1800mm, size 900mm x 500mm x 1800mm, size 900mm x 900mm x 1800mm